Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy 200 Posts: My 10 Personal Favorites

I was shocked to discover this morning that this is to be my 200th blog post. Wow! It has been a good run so far since I restarted the Dead Programmer Society in 2006, and I really appreciate the awesome feedback and support that I have received from the community.

To commemorate this personal event, here is a list of my top 10 favorite posts, in no particular order:

1. "I'd Rather Be A Jazz Programmer"
2. "Fear And Loathing At RailsConf 2009"
3. "Programming Zombies Will Crush You"
4. "The Twitter 1-2-3 Rule"
5. "Goldilocks and the Three Icons"
6. "Money In The Ghetto"
7. "I Speak For The Code"
8. "The Folly Of Accountabalism"
9. "The Planning Game Vs. The Crying Game"
10. "Architect Is Not An Honorary Title"

Once again, I thank everyone for your support, and I look forward to telling more tales from the Dead Programmer Society.

No comments: