Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Packing For RailsConf 2007

I am packing my stuff for RailsConf 2007, and I am pretty excited. Last year's conference was the best event I had been to in years! The growth in the momentum and enthusiasm in the Rails community has only accelerated in the last year, and I am giddy at the prospect of more fun brain candy!

I will be blogging from the conference, but not moment to moment like some quicker multitaskers. No, I prefer a more Christian Science Monitor approach, giving a complete picture of relevance sometime after events have taken place. Well, I will try to stay focused, but relevant or not here I come.

I was going to post my planned schedule for events I will be attending, but so is everyone else right now, and Dr. Nic's MyConfPlan is down at the moment.. Also, I will at Ezra'a Merb hackfest, and any parties I get invited to. Hint hint, all you companies hoping to sell me things, or sell me about things...feel free to try to influence me by buying me a beer.

No comments: